TKC COVID-19 Statement
Thank you for supporting our business by choosing us as your cabinet supplier. Our mission is to create an environment that will enrich a family’s lifestyle – today and tomorrow – using design, products, and services in a most professional manner. In these uncertain times, we will continue to service you in a professional manner as long as it safe to do so.
1. As usual, our showroom is by appointment – but we are limiting the space to one salesperson and one client at a time.
2. Showroom is being sanitized regularly
3. Two hand-washing stations are present for your use – one at front of showroom and one in back in the restroom
4. Salespeople are regularly monitoring for fever or other symptoms, and will remain at home if any are present.
5. More tasks are being done by phone call or video chat where possible
1. We require that jobsite conditions are set up in a way that honor guidelines from the CDC, and requirements from the federal and state government. If we feel that a jobsite is unsafe or over-crowded, we will reschedule our visit at a later date.
2. Install team will not be working while showing symptoms
3. Prior to home visit, you will be called to confirm the appointment, and to confirm that no one at the location is experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or has experienced symptoms within the past 48 hours.
4. Install team will sanitize or wash hands regularly during their visit.
We appreciate your support and flexibility during this pandemic. Our policies may change over time as the situation develops.
From our Family at Tallahassee Kitchen Center